Sakbag Rucksack Security Cover
The Sakbag was the first and original rucksack security cover tote bag on the market, it has been sold for over twenty years, and is still popular today. It is the ideal accessory for any one who travelles with a backpack. This large oval tote bag manufactured from waterproof 4oz P.U. nylon, has webbing handles and a strong lockable zip. The double sliders can be locked with a small padlock (in addition to this we have added a new and improved zip locking system).
The rucksack or back pack is placed inside and the Sakbag it can then be carried like a 'suitcase'. Whether you travel by plane, train, bus or ferry the Sakbag alleviates fear of theft, damage to straps, buckles and canvas and provides protection against the weather and wear & tear.
At the airports the Sakbag airline tote bag simplifies check-in, Some airports require rucksacks to be checked in at a special baggage check-in desk to avoid them causing an obstruction on the conveyor belts.
Ideal for:- Airports, Trains, Ferries, Bus/Coaches, especially if rucksack is loaded on top of a local bus. Also ideal for your return journey, providing extra space for all those souvenirs.
- Material: 4oz waterproof polyurethane backed nylon
- Weight: Sm 230 gms Lge 280 gms XL 320gms
- Size: Large 99x68cm up to 75Ltr XL 110 x 73cm 75 litre
- Size packed approx : XL 7cm x 15cm x 19cm Lge 7cm x 16cm x 14cm
- Colour: Black
- items: 2
- Manufactured from 4oz PU backed Nylon
- Handles that are unobtrusive and are stiched all around the bag
- Special locking system
- Free 20mm Padlock
- Can be folded and packed when not in use, taking very little space